This USB to Audio Adapter lets you connect headphones or speakers, and a microphone to your computer without the need to unplug other devices! Compliant with USB 2.0 and USB audio device specification 1.0, this USB to audio adapter couldn't be any simpler to install.
Compatible with Windows 98SE and up, the USB Audio Adapter integrates into any computer environment, providing superb sound quality and convenience that can't be matched. Included with the USB Audio Adapter is the Xear 3D software for virtual 7.1 channel sound for use with Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- Compliant with USB audio device class specification 1.0
- Built-in volume control buttons
- USB 2.0 compliant host interface and USB Audio Device Class specification 1.0
- Bundled with the sound of xear 3D simulation software, your original stereo speakers or earphones can be realized in a 7.1-channel environment.
- No need to install drivers, plug and play instantly, play music, and it also complies with all major operating systems.
- Chipset: C-Media - CM108
- Bus Type: USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0
- Connector: 2 x 3.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position)
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 480 Mbps
- LED indicator: Microphone mute status, Activity
- Function keys: microphone mute, speaker mute, expand volume and graded volume
- OS Compatibility
- Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server® 2003, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019
- USB to Audio Adapter
- Instruction Manual