This card makes serial device connectivity reliable, cost effective, and easy. Ideal for connecting to modem, cellular phone, PDA, ISDN terminal adapter, satellite receiver, graphic tablet, bar code scanner, label printer, automated teller machine, GPS, finger print identification, Infra-Red transceiver, packet radio, magnetic card reader, Pos devices, multi-modem dail-up server, digital camera, automation interface, and card reader. Keeps old Serial devices alive.
- Standard PCI v2.3, support 32bit PCI bus, bus speed up to 66/33MHZ
- I/O Controller: Built-In eight improved 16C1050 UART with 256-byte Deep FIFO
- Data transmission speed up to 921.6 Kbps. Surge Protection and Optical Isolation available as options.
- Support IRQ share for PCI.
- By using automatic data transfers and assign IRQ & I/O address.
- No need switches and jumpers, all the settings will be done by software
- On-chip hardware flow control resistors guarantee data integrity
- Chipset: SystemBase SB16C1058PCI
- Bus type: PCI Revision 2.3
- Interface : 8 x DB9 Serial port
- Data rate : up to 921.6 Kbps
- UART: 16C1050
- 8-Channel high performance UART with 16C1050 core
- Support IRQ share for PCI
- Plug and play - Automatically selacts IRQ & I/O
- OS Compatibility
- Windows DOS / Linux / 2000 / Server 2003 / XP / Vista
- Server 2008 / Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 8.1 / Win 10