Get fast, high-bandwidth connectivity with this cost-effective fiber network card. It adds two open SFP+ slots to your server or high-powered workstation, giving you an easy way to connect your server or workstation to a 10 Gigabit fiber network using the SFP+ modules of your choice.
Large file transfers, multimedia content and increased numbers of network users create constant pressures for more bandwidth in your network infrastructure. This fiber NIC lets you harness the speed and stability of a 10 Gigabit network. The NIC supports data transfers at up to 10Gbps per port, or up to 20Gbps per port in full-duplex mode.
The fiber NIC is compatible with most 10GbE SFP+ transceivers, giving you flexible configuration options to connect your computer directly to a fiber network at greater distances.
The 10 Gigabit network card features the Intel® 82599 chipset, designed to deliver the power, performance and enhanced capabilities you need for reliable network connections to your server or computer. The Intel chip offers many advanced features including Intel® Virtualization Technology for connectivity, PXE network boot support and up to 15K jumbo frame support.
- PCI Express* 2.0, Dual port 10 Gigabit Ethernet controller deliver the performance that demanding applications require.
- Industry-leading product innovations for I/O virtualization that are ideal for the dynamic data center.
- Unified networking support simplifies the network infrastructure by allowing LAN, SAN, and IPC traffic to share the same data center fabric.
- Energy-efficient design with integrated SFI/KR PHYs that creates new opportunities for Blades and LAN-on-motherboard (LOM) solutions.
- High-volume stable architecture with broad operating system support.
- Advanced features such as Receive Side Coalescing, Intel® Ethernet Flow Director, and support for PCI Express* 2.0 help deliver new levels of 10GbE performance
- Intel® Virtualization Technology 1 for Connectivity (Intel® VT-c) delivers industry-leading I/O virtualization capabilities that provide flexibility, scalability and mobility
- Advanced unified networking capabilities, including support for lossless Ethernet, iSCSI acceleration, NAS, and Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) offloads help consolidate data center networks onto a single Ethernet fabric
- Chipset: Intel® Ethernet Controller 82599ES
- Bus Type: PCI Express 2.1 (5GT/s) , operable in X8 or greater slots
- Port: 2 * SFP+ slots
- Transmission rate
- 10000 Mbps
- Provides automatic configuration between 1000BASE-KX, 10GBASE-KX4, and 10GBASE-KR modes
- Function: IPMI pass-through via SMBus or NC-SI, iSCSI boot, WoL, PXE remote boot, VLAN filtering
- IEEE Standard / Network topology
- 10GBASE-SR, 10GBASE-LR, 10GBASE-T
- IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.2, IEEE 802.3ac, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3ad
- System Requirements
- Windows Server 2003 / Server 2008 / R2 / Server 2012 / R2
- Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 8.1 / Win 10 32&64Bit
- DOS, Linux, FreeBSD, Novell, UnixWare / OpenUnix 8
- Applicable fields: Desktops, Servers, Workstations
- Power： 5.5 W
- Certifications： FCC, CE, RoHS
- Metal Bracket： Full-height end bracket / Low-profile end bracket
- LED Indicators： 10Gb/s= Activity Yellow / Link Green
- Operating temperature：0 ~ 55 ℃ (32 ~ 131℉)
- Storage temperature：-40 ~ 70 ℃ (-40 ~ 158 ℉)
- Storage humidity：90% Non-condensing relative humidity at 35 ℃
- 1 x SFP+ PCIe 10GbE Network card X520/82599ES
- 1 x User's Manual
- 1 x Driver CD
- 1 x Low profile bracket
|Chipset||Intel® Ethernet Controller 82599ES|
|Bus Connector||PCIe 2.0 x8|
|Ports||2 * SFP+ slots|
|Max Data Rate||10Gbps|
|Networking Protocol||10GBASE-SR, 10GBASE-LR, 10GBASE-T, IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.2, IEEE 802.3ac, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3ad|
|Cabling Type||As per SFP+ module|
|OS Compatibility||Windows Server 2003 / Server 2008 / R2 / Server 2012 / R2 / Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 8.1 / Win 10 32&64Bit / DOS, Linux, FreeBSD, Novell, UnixWare / OpenUnix 8|