This PCI-1P-351Q high performance PCI based ECP/EPP parallel adapter card can be installed in a computer PCI slot to add one IEEE 1284 parallel port to your PC. A cost-effective way to connect parallel devices to the computer, with data transfer speeds of up to 1.5 Mbps (up to 3 times faster than on-board parallel ports).
The adapter card supports EPP, ECP, SPP and BPP parallel communications, and is simple to install in virtually any PC. The card supports Windows and Linux, plus IRQ sharing and plug and play capabilities guarantee convenient, hassle-free connections to any parallel peripheral. A complete dual profile solution, the PCI parallel adapter card provides both standard bracket and low profile/half-height brackets for adapting to slimline or small form factor system applications.
- Adds one ECP/EPP parallel port to your PCI enabled desktop computer
- Compliant with PCI Base Specification Revision 2.1
- Compatible with industrial standard 16C450\16C550\16C552 UART
- On chip 16-byte depth FIFO in transmit, receive path of each port
- Support for bi-directional data transmission, the transmission speed up to 2M bytes support
- Built-in SPP、PS/2、EPP、ECP compatibles with IEEE1284 Printing Protocol
- Supports 5-6-7-8-bit serial format
- Support 1 or 2 Stop bit operation
- Support serial frame error detection, support Break line interval.
- Support hardware flow control signal CTS and RTS automatic handshake and automatic transmission rate control, compatible TL16C550C.
- Serial Port communications baud rate up to 115200bps
- Chipset: WCH351Q
- Bus Type: PCI
- Compliant with PCI Local Bus Specification, Revision 2.1
- Ports: 25-pin, DB25, Parallel, Female, External
- Supports data transfer rate up to 1.5MB/s
- Supports SPP, EPP and ECP parallel port modes
- Function: Automatically selects IRQ and I/O address
- Certifications/Standards: FCC, CE, RoHS
- WCH351Q 1-Port ECP/EPP Parallel PCI
- Spare low profile bracket
- Driver CD
- Installation guide