PCIe x4 2-port RJ45 POE+ Gigabit Server Network Card with Intel JL82576EB Chip
- Product Code: PX4-1GPOE-2T
- Availability: In Stock
- Ships: Typically within 3 Business Days
- Guarantee: 30-day Return and Money Back
The PX4-1GPOE-2T 2-port RJ45 PoE NIC lets you add two Gigabit Power over Ethernet ports through PCI Express x4 slot. Each port can provide up to 30W of power, combining network data and power over a single Ethernet cable for reduced cable clutter and added convenience for remote PoE devices.
The PCI express PoE card supports the IEEE 802.3at (Type 1 and 2) standard for Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE), and can deliver up to 48V DC power to compliant Powered Devices (PD). This eliminates the need for a separate power source and data connection for PoE devices such as IP cameras, IP phones or wireless access points.
Suitable for any standard profile PCIe-enabled client, server or workstation, the PoE network card supports features such as Jumbo Frames (up to 9KB), VLAN tagging and Wake on LAN (WoL).
- PCI Express 1.1 x4
- Dual port 1GbE RJ45 port
- Complies with the IEEE802.3ab ,IEEE802.3u and IEEE802.3 specifications
- Complies with IEEE802.3af,IEEE802.3at network standard
- Support maximum power supply of 30W
- Power supply voltage:44-57V DC
- Half duplex at 10/100Mbp operation and full duplex operation at all supported speeds
- Chipset: Intel JL82576EB
- Layer 2 functions: IEEE 802.3x Flow Control - IEEE 802.1q VLAN
- Supports Receive-side scaling (RSS)
- Supports IPv4, IPv6 protocols
- Supports Jumbo Frames up to 9K
- Supports Checksum offloading
- Drivers for Win7/ Win8/ Win10/Vista/Sever2008/Sever2012/Linux/DOS
- Single/Multiple PSE End-Point Applications
- Switches/Routers/POE IP Phone
- Industrial Automation Equipment
- Wireless LAN Access Point/WiMAXTM Base Station
- Security monitoring area
- 1 x PCIe Intel JL82576EB Gigabit POE+ Network Card
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Driver CD
- 1 x Low profile bracket
- FreeBSD, Linux , VMWare ESXi, Win7/ Win-server2012/ Win-server2008/ Win8/Win8.1/Win-server2016/win10
- An available PCI Express x4/x8/x16 slot
- For 1000BASE-T or 100BASE-TX, use Category 5 or Category5e wiring, twisted 4-pair copper.
- Make sure you use Category 5 cabling that complies with the TIA-568 wiring specification For more information on this specification.
- Length is 100 meters max.
- Category 3 wiring supports only 10Mbps
- If using less than 4-pair cabling, you must manually configure the speed and duplex setting of the adapter and the link partner. In addition, with 2-pair and 3-pair cabling, the adapter can only achieve speeds of up to 100Mbps
- For 100BASE-TX.use Category 5 wiring.
- For10BASE-T.use Category 3 or 5wiring
|Bus Connector||PCIe 1.1 x4|
|Ports||2 * RJ45|
|Max Data Rate||2000Mbps|
|Networking Protocol||IEEE802.3ab ,IEEE802.3u and IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3af,IEEE802.3at|
|Cabling Type||1000BASE-T or 100BASE-T or 10BASE-T|
|OS Compatibility||Win7/ Win8/ Win10/Vista/Sever2008/Sever2012/Linux/DOS|