PCIe x8 Single SFP+ Port 10GbE Network Card with Intel JL82599EN Chip
- Product Code: PX8-10G-1S-82599
- Availability: In Stock
- Ships: Typically within 3 Business Days
- Guarantee: 30-day Return and Money Back
This fiber network card delivers reliable, high-performance network connectivity, by adding an open SFP+ slot to your server or high-powered workstation. It provides an easy and cost-effective way to upgrade your server or workstation to a 10 Gigabit fiber network using the SFP+ module of your choice and gives you the flexibility to use either multimode or single-mode fiber.
Several factors drive the need for more bandwidth in your network infrastructure. An increase in the number of network users and data-intensive applications, such as multimedia streaming and large file transfers all contribute to the need for more bandwidth in your network infrastructure. This fiber NIC lets you take advantage of the increased speed and stability of a 10 Gigabit network, with data transfers of up to 10Gbps. The card features an open SFP+ slot with support for one interchangeable 10GBase SFP+ module. This gives you the option to use the fiber transceiver module that best suits your network needs based on distance and connector type.
The 10 Gigabit network card features the Intel® 82599 chipset, delivering the power, performance and enhanced capabilities you need for reliable network connections to your server or computer. The Intel chip offers many advanced features including Intel® Virtualization Technology for Connectivity, PXE network boot support and up to 15K jumbo frame support.
- PCI Express* 2.0
- Industry-leading product innovations for I/O virtualization that are ideal for the dynamic data center.
- Unified networking support simplifies the network infrastructure by allowing LAN, SAN, and IPC traffic to share the same data center fabric.
- Energy-efficient design with integrated SFI/KR PHYs that creates new opportunities for Blades and LAN-on-motherboard (LOM) solutions.
- High-volume stable architecture with broad operating system support.
- Advanced features such as Receive Side Coalescing, Intel® Ethernet Flow Director, and support for PCI Express* 2.0 help deliver new levels of 10GbE performance
- Intel® Virtualization Technology 1 for Connectivity (Intel® VT-c) delivers industry-leading I/O virtualization capabilities that provide flexibility, scalability and mobility
- Advanced unified networking capabilities, including support for lossless Ethernet, iSCSI acceleration, NAS, and Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) offloads help consolidate data center networks onto a single Ethernet fabric
- Add 10Gbps network connectivity to file or application servers and high-performance workstations
- Upgrade your onboard network adapter to 10 Gigabit SFP+, for faster communication
- Transmit full 10 Gigabit network speeds to a remote terminal over longer distances than copper cabling
- Create a video / audio editing console with 10Gbps access to network storage
- Supports secure setups - a direct fiber connection means no electronic interference, which can be a problem with RJ45 network cards
- Ideal for remote embedded industrial monitoring systems, and high-speed video surveillance
- Main Chipset: Intel® 82599EN
- Bus Type: PCI Express* 2.0 (5GT/s) , operable in X8 or greater slots
- Port: 1 SFP+
- Transmission Rate
- 10000 Mbps
- Provides automatic configuration between 1000BASE-LX, 10GBASE-LX4, and 10GBASE-SR modes
- Function: IPMI pass-through via SMBus or NC-SI, iSCSI boot, WoL, PXE remote boot, VLAN filtering
- IEEE Standard / Network topology
- 10GBASE-SR, 10GBASE-LR, 10GBASE-T
- IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.2, IEEE 802.3ac, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3ad
- System Compatibility:
- Windows Server 2003 / Server 2008 / R2 / Server 2012 / R2
- Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 8.1 / Win 10 32&64Bit
- DOS, Linux, FreeBSD, Novell, UnixWare / OpenUnix 8
- Applicable Fields:
- Desktops, Servers, Workstations
- Power: 5.5 W
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Metal Bracket: Full-height end bracket / Low-profile end bracket
- LED Indicators: 10Gb/s= Activity Yellow / Link Green
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 55 ℃ (32 ~ 131℉)
- Storage temperature: -40 ~ 70 ℃ (-40 ~ 158 ℉)
- Storage humidity: 90% Non-condensing relative humidity at 35 ℃
- 1 x SFP+ PCIe 10GbE Network card X520/82599EN
- 1 x User's Manual
- 1 x Driver CD
- 1 x Low profile bracket
|Bus Connector||PCIe 2.0 x8|
|Ports||1 * SFP+ slot|
|Max Data Rate||10Gbps|
|Networking Protocol||10GBASE-SR, 10GBASE-LR, 10GBASE-T, IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.2, IEEE 802.3ac, IEEE 802.3az, IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3ad|
|Cabling Type||As per SFP+ Module|
|OS Compatibility||Windows Server 2003 / Server 2008 / R2 / Server 2012 / R2 / Win 7 / Win 8 / Win 8.1 / Win 10 32&64Bit / DOS, Linux, FreeBSD, Novell, UnixWare / OpenUnix 8|